Sunday 3 February 2008

Encouragment

Hey,
sorry again for the long delay in my blog spot, my life is too hectic (students huh?). This blog is mainly a thankyou blog to all my amazing friends for CCUK, honestly...I don't know where I would be without you guys. It astonishes me that a cyber world filled with familliar faces through webcams and the lovable conversations can feel so much like family and really thats what you guys are to me...Family.
You've heard me cry, laugh and have my tantrums and really all I can say is thankyou for listening and caring :)
Your all amazing and I thank God everyday for you!
May God bless you all abundantly

Love Stacey x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should be thanking you. You been there for us too. When I get to UK, you me, Mum and anyone else crazy enough can all hang out and terrorize the locals.

Cheers
Muttley

Anonymous said...

you are amazing to stace, and so right about the family thing, i have found so many amazing ppl helpin me when i need it , and im always here for u baby xxxxx although JOE is mine:P