Monday 11 June 2007

11th June!!

Hello fellow bloggers :).
Yesterday was my birthday :) aswell as Nats!! I had some funky Marilyn Monroe goodies and Dream Girls and also Norah Jones CD as well as some guardian angels :). To be honest..it didn't feel like much of a birthday for a few various reasons I won't go into...
BUT...
Today I met Ralph [Lister] and had a great time. I hadn't had so much fun sinse AT! It was such a treat and he really made me smile! He was the ultimate birthday present :)!

Just a random thought but isn't it strange how one person, with the slightest look or remark just turn your day around...

8 comments:

Jm said...

Congratulations!! the BLOG POLICE have you in credit!

Her said...

I love that last sentence stace!!

anonymous said...

YAY STACE BLOG WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whos your guardian angel?

anonymous said...

sorry to hear you had a bad bday, at least you got a phone call from me tho!

hmmm Imagining you and Lister stood together beuaty and the beast?

anyways hopefully your now satisfied by this comment and your comment on mine

bye for now

anonymous said...

p.s im only joking your not a beast!

anonymous said...

pps neither is lister

Anonymous said...

ok stace just read ur blog and im sorry ur birthday wasnt as wonderful as you!! But u can make everyday ur birthday!! :D come to NI and ill throw u a party! woohoo! love ya hunni! Rachie xoxox

Anonymous said...

told ya hun.xx we all love ya x