Tuesday 5 June 2007

The start of my very own blog =]

Hello there :)
As I looked on this site I realised that most of my friends had started a blog on here. Being as the wonderful Faith Forum has closed down blogs for the time being I thought I would join you :).
Well, summers here, uni is out and I'm spending most of my days working in Newlook trying to earn some extra dosh but still trying to have as much fun out of my summer as possible! It's my birthday on Sunday, *hint hint* so I've decided to spend my last proper day as a teenager in the most childish way I can. I have absoloutley no idea what I am going to do but aslong as it involves food I will be immensley happy, yes I am very hungry whilst writing this blog :P.
I don't want to bore you with my first post as I do want all of you lovely people to visit me again and share some love so I shall depart on that note.

Please comment..

Peace and Love

Staceeee otherwise known as x_ThisGirl-x!x! :)

8 comments:

Her said...

Is it weird that we have the same layout for our blogs too?
*waves*

anonymous said...

yay staceeeeeeeee

Jm said...

Welcome to the crazy world of blogging!!

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy why stace is a blogger !!!!! xxxx love ya hun

anonymous said...

more more more more

Pilch said...

Nice blog Staceee x

Jm said...

BLOG POLICE: well done on a good start. the public need more though.

anonymous said...

so what did you do and did it involve food?