Wednesday 20 June 2007

The more happier Stacey which you are all use to has returned :)

Hello all you lovely people!!
Firstly, I must apologise for being a moany moo..I am sorry. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me (and I know some of you may have to dig deeper than others, a.k.a Morety) it would be much obliged.
My week of rants is over and I'm back to being my wonderful self yet again. Everyone has come to terms with the feeling of, 'letting it all out', 'getting rid of emotional baggage', or just simply, 'getting it all off your chest'. I feel so much better now. 
I've been working pretty much everyday and have decided to look at the positive things instead of the negative. So instead of moaning about how I have to work all these hours I am thinking of it more as a closer step to paying off my overdraft :).
Bible study tonight which I am raring to go, been missing church recently because of work and over people just bringing me down... but the new and improved Stacey has realised...I'm there for God, not to be scared of girls who put you down! So meeeh lol. God loves me and I want to give him my love by being in his presence and breathing his word.
Once again I am going to say sorry but also have a fabulous day :P
Muchos Love. Staceeeeeee :D x

7 comments:

anonymous said...

no idea what your apologising for but im sure I and anyone else you "moaned" to would say they were just being a friend and you have nothing to feel bad about - youve listened to enough of us to let us repay the favour.

Yay stace is back!

wwoooooo

Her said...

No need to be sorry! Everyone has down days...it is allowed :P

p.s your more special :P

Anonymous said...

awww we love ya xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey lovey, thanks for you comment hun it really touched me I didn't know you read my blog!! Hehe!

Tis always good to remember we do stuff for God n not for other people and that means it never ceases to have value, even tho it may seem so in life. Whatever we do for Him brings glory to Him even if only you and Him knows. How cool is that!! [:

Her said...

Isn't it about time you blogged again twinny?!

anonymous said...

we demand a new blog!

Ann Marie said...

get blogging or else !!