Friday 15 June 2007

hmmm..[Edit] Meeting the rather tall but lovely Lister!

Monday came and I was awoken by a phone call from Ralph [Lister] about meeting up.
 I hurried to get ready and caught the train to Cardiff. As I walked into the Marriot hotel it was, 'oh so posh' I felt so out of place, I asked could I ring Ralph...thankfully Ralph had given me his room number so it was pretty simple to get in touch with him, Ralph then met me outside. I didn't feel to comfortable waiting in the lobby in a vest top and jeans but then felt much better when I saw a rather handome American coming towards me with a hard rock cafe T-shirt on and Jeans (yay Lister). The day started out as walked around Cardiff, Ralph was happy to have seen Cardiff Castle and was quite surprised at how many shops there actually are in Cardiff, for a few hours showing him all my favourite shops we then had lunch in KFC. It was truly awesome meeting him, we got on really well. As the day continued I could tell the battery on my phone was going to die sooon so i turned it off for a while after I texted Jamie that everything was cool, you know how worried boyfriends can get. After lunch we went back to the hotel room to watch cheesy British soaps and get my card and pressies and also to talk about random stuff haha..Ralph also told me about his new appreciation for a functioning indoor toilet. As time went on we decided to get Dinner in Chiquitos as everyone in chat knows how much Lister enjoys mexican food. As we laughed and dinned, I realised that I had better dash soon. I had the most awesome day and was so glad to have finally met him. 

Off subject a little but could you please keep Jamie in your prayers. For those of you who don't know Jamie is my boyfriend we have been together for 8 months now and he became a christian about 5 months ago and is finding it a struggle and it is really effecting his relationship with God. 

:) Thanks 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((( stace )))))))) praying for u and Jamie!!

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Her said...

You are defo in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Stacey i will pray for your man and also his cousin in this time to , i think everyone struggles in their walk i know i do , but i know no matter how i feel or how much i rant on when i am havin a pants day ( my last blog), i know god is their and its a good thing that he feels like that , as that it gods way of talking to his heart and drawing him closer , all trials and tribulations are sent to us for his good. You are a beautiful person and a great friend to me, and i will have a kfc with you any day or go to the pictures hun hehe, so although some ppl forgot your special day know that u are a great person and we all love ya xxxxxx